Master the tools you need to work in the field of International Finance
The Financial English course is ideal for professionals in the world of finance who work for multinational companies, consultancies or auditing firms, and who need to use specific financial vocabulary for exchanges with colleagues, clients, investors or institutions in an international environment.
After the course I will be able to...
- Understand and use specific financial English vocabulary.
- Understand and interpret financial information in English.
- Prepare and present financial reports using appropriate structures and vocabulary.
- Participate in financial meetings and negotiations.
- Discuss financial case studies.
- Financial English: fundamental concepts
- International trade
- The banking sector
- Accounting systems
- Asset management
- The stock market
- Risk analysis
- Financial reports
- Financial strategies
NOTE: the syllabus can be adapted to the students' needs and insterests and cover some of all of the points above.
- Virtual (Skype/videoconference)
Minimum level required